Emotional Intelligence Speakers
Emotional Intelligence; it seems like an oxymoron. As a society, we often segregate affairs of the heart from matters of the mind. Emotional Intelligence (EI) is how we integrate our feelings and our thoughts to manage ourselves, our behavior and our relationships. In business, successful leaders recognize that to be effective, employees, team leaders and managers need to engage not only their heads, but their hearts, emotions and reason to build Emotional Intelligence throughout the organization by training and example. BigSpeak's Emotional Intelligence Speakers reveal and facilitate these traits, to show you how the 'micro decisions of leadership' silently sabotage or enable leaders, and provide new ways of thinking that will enhance your learning capacity, leading your organization to sustained performance and well-being.
- Shawn Achor: Positive Psychology Expert, Author of The Happiness Advantage
- Kevin Asbjornson: Leadership and Performance Expert
- Bill Benjamin: Emotional Intelligence, Performance and Leadership Expert
- Joan Borysenko: Mind/Body/Spirit Expert and Author of Inner Peace for Busy People
- Jack Canfield: "America's Success Coach," Co-Author of Chicken Soup For The Soul and The Secret, Peak Performance Expert
- The Carrot Guys: Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, best-selling business authors of The Carrot Principle and The 24-Carrot Manager
- Douglas Conant: Former CEO, Campbell Soup Company; Chairman, Avon Products; Chairman, Kellogg Executive Leadership Institute; New York Times Best Selling Business Author
- Chip Conley: Business Author, Founder & CEO of Joie De Vivre Hospitality
- Barbara De Angelis: Best Selling Author, TV Personality, Renowned Relationship and Personal Development Expert
- Dr. Edward de Bono: The World's Leading Authority on Creative and Conceptual
- Janine Driver: Body Language Expert, New York Times Best Selling Author
- Chester Elton: Best Selling Business Author, Speaker, Recognition Consultant and Co-Creator of The Carrot Principle
- Adrian Gostick: Best Selling Business Author, Speaker, Recognition Consultant and Co-Creator of The Carrot Principle
- Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks: Best Selling Authors, Conscious Living and Relationship Experts
- Arthur Hull: Drummer and Experiential Team Building Facilitator
- Omar Khan: Global Leadership Expert, Author and Consultant
- Polly LaBarre: Founding Member, Fast Company Magazine, Best Selling Business Author, Co-Founder of the Management Innovation eXchange (MIX)
- Lew Losoncy: "Doctor of Encouragement" Author, Motivator and High Energy Expert on Leadership, Attitude and Success.
- Jennifer Louden: Women's Self Improvement Expert, Coach and Best Selling Author of The Woman's Comfort Book
- Relly Nadler: Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Expert, Author of Leaders' Playbook
- Dr. J.P. Pawliw-Fry - Thought Leader on Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, Performance and Change
- Miha Pogačnik: Classical Violinist, Cultural Entrepreneur and World-Renowned Creativity and Innovation Catalyst
- Jonathan Robinson: Renowned Psychotherapist, Author and Personal Productivity Expert
- John Scherer: Authentic Leadership and Executive Development Expert
- Steve Smith: Leadership, Team Dynamics and Communication Expert, Co-Author of Egonomics
- Michael Stillwater: Musician, Inspirational Educator and Healing Facilitator
- Paul Stoltz: World's Leading Expert and Consultant on Resilience and Creator of the Adversity Quotient®
- Benjamin Zander: Acclaimed Conductor of the Boston Philharmonic and Leadership, Creativity and Team Building Expert
- Gary Zukav: Best Selling Author, Healer, Oprah Contributor
Can’t Find the Speaker You’re Looking For? If you can’t locate a particular keynote speaker, motivational speaker, celebrity, author, expert, athlete or icon on our site, don’t despair! BigSpeak Speakers Bureau maintains reciprocal relationships with speaker bureaus and agencies throughout the speaking and entertainment industries, enabling us to book almost any speaker for you. Just tell us the speaker you require, and we’ll find them for you. From conference call to curtain call, BigSpeak Speakers Bureau is here to simplify your life, do all the heavy lifting and make you the hero. Call us today at 805-965-1400 or email us s firstname.lastname@example.org.
BigSpeak is a global speakers bureau that works closely with executives, meeting planners and training coordinators around the world to create dynamic events that engage, empower, enlighten and inspire. To make your next event the best ever, call the professionals at BigSpeak. 805-965-1400 or email us at email@example.com.