The Thinkers50 Speakers
The Thinkers50, is the premier ranking of the top global business, management, strategy and leadership thinkers whose ideas have the potential to change the world. With a potential impact that extends far beyond the business arena to address issues ranging from reducing poverty to building a sustainable model of capitalism, The Thinkers50 has ten established criteria by which thinkers are evaluated: originality of ideas; practicality of ideas; presentation style; written communication; loyalty of followers; business sense; international outlook; rigor of research; impact of ideas and the elusive guru factor. BigSpeak is proud to represent these renowned Thinkers50 speakers, authors and thought leaders and deliver their vanguard leadership and management programs, groundbreaking ideas and dynamic presentations to our clients.
- Marcus Buckingham: Leading Authority and Best Selling Author on Employee Productivity and the Best Practices of Leadership and Management. Former Senior Consultant with The Gallup Organization.
- Ram Charan: World-Renowned Business Advisor, Execution Expert and Best Selling Author
- Subir Chowdhury: Renowned Thought-Leader on Quality and Management, Best Selling Business Author
- Sydney Finkelstein: Dartmouth Professor of Management, Leadership and Strategy Expert, Best Selling Business Author
- Stewart Friedman, PhD: Wharton Professor of Management, Author, Leadership Development and Work/Life Integration Expert
- Marshall Goldsmith, PhD: Renowned Executive Coach, Business Author, Thought-Leader, Management and Leadership Expert
- Vijay Govindarajan: Dartmouth International Business Professor, Strategy and Innovation Expert, Director of the Tuck Center for Global Leadership
- Anil K. Gupta: Professor of Global Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Business Author and Thought-Leader on Strategy and Globalization
- Gary Hamel: World Renowned Business Strategy Expert, Author and Thought Leader
- Jonas Ridderstrale: International Business Thought-Leader, Management Guru and Best Selling Author
- John Kotter: Professor (Emeritus) Harvard Business School, World Renowned Thought Leader on Change Management and Leadership
- Nirmalya Kumar, PhD: London Business School Professor of Marketing, Author and Thought Leader
- Roger Martin: Business Innovator and Renowned Thought Leader on Integrative and Design Thinking
- Rita McGrath, PhD: Associate Professor of Management, Columbia Business School, Strategic Growth and Change Expert
- Kjell Nordstrom, PhD: International Business Thought-Leader and Best Selling Author
- Dr. David P. Norton: Renowned Management and Strategy Thought-Leader, Co-Creator of The Balanced Scorecard
- Jeffrey Pfeffer: Stanford Business Professor, World Renowned Management, Leadership and HR Scholar
- Richard Rumelt: Renowned Strategy Thought Leader, Business Professor and Author
- David Ulrich: Univ. of Michigan Business Professor and Leading Authority on HR
- Liz Wiseman: Executive Strategy and Leadership Consultant, Advisor and Best Selling Author of Multipliers
Can’t Find the Speaker You’re Looking For? If you can’t locate a particular keynote speaker, motivational speaker, celebrity, author, expert, athlete or icon on our site, don’t despair! BigSpeak Speakers Bureau maintains reciprocal relationships with speaker bureaus and agencies throughout the speaking and entertainment industries, enabling us to book almost any speaker for you. Just tell us the speaker you require, and we’ll find them for you. From conference call to curtain call, BigSpeak Speakers Bureau is here to simplify your life, do all the heavy lifting and make you the hero. Call us today at 805-965-1400 or email us s firstname.lastname@example.org.
BigSpeak is a global speakers bureau that works closely with executives, meeting planners and training coordinators around the world to create dynamic events that engage, empower, enlighten and inspire. To make your next event the best ever, call the professionals at BigSpeak. 805-965-1400 or email us at email@example.com.