John Naber’s Key Accomplishments Include . . .
Who is John Naber?
Olympic champion, network television and radio sports broadcaster, author and corporate speaker, John Naber has observed and personally attained excellence and goal achievement throughout his professional career. With his three books, over 1,000 corporate speeches, his Going for Gold Sales Improvement Program©, Awaken the Olympian Within© Team Building Workshop and Award Winning Presentation Skills© program, John teaches how to set world class goals and achieve world class results.
• Five Olympic medals: four gold;one silver, swimming, Montreal (1976)
• Six World Records (1976 – 1983)
• Ten NCAA Individual Titles (1974 – 1977)
• James E. Sullivan Award: USA’s top amateur athlete (1977)
• U.S. Olympic Committee Hall of Fame inductee (1984)
• Olympic Torchbearer (1984, 1996, 2002, 2004)
Broadcaster, Network Television and Radio:
• ABC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, HBO, TBS, FOX Sports and others
• Television and radio broadcasts for ten Olympic Games
• Host, play-by-play and expert announcer for over 30 different sports
• Host of three television series and one game show Corporate Speaker
• The 8-Step Gold Medal Process©, “Innovate to Win© and Pursuing Victory with Honor© customized every time
Why John Naber
- Master the process by which Olympians make their dreams come true.
- Learn the methods used by Olympians to overcome obstacles.
- Find a new appreciation for the benefits of hard work, innovation and visualization.
Over 1,000 audiences, including many of the Fortune 100
• Keynote Speaker, MC, Workshop Facilitator, Moderator
• “The Power of Character”, (contributing author), 1998
• “Eureka! How Innovation Changes the Olympics and Everything Else” 2004)
• “Awaken the Olympian Within: Stories from America’s Greatest Olympic Motivators” (2005)
• Going for Gold Sales Improvement Program©
• Award Winning Presentation Skills© program
• Awaken the Olympian Within© Team Building Workshop
• BA Psychology, (University of Southern California, 1977)
• Honorary Doctor of Laws degree (Pepperdine Univ. 2003)
• Chairman, Character Counts! Sports (current)
• Immediate Past-President, U.S. Olympians Association