Are you a numbers master who enjoys wearing many hats, loves the excitement of new challenges, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a keen eye for details, loves to learn, and is looking for a company culture where you work with supportive and like-minded colleagues? If so, read on.
BigSpeak is one of the top Speakers Bureaus, serving over 65% of Fortune 1000 clients with excellence for nearly 23 years. We represent the world’s top motivational speakers, business gurus, authors, entertainers, and icons. Our mission is to spread knowledge throughout the world with constant learning. As an organization, we are committed to continuous learning through our internal values of Growth, Accountability, Optimism, Collaboration, and Communication. We pride ourselves on our high level of client satisfaction, our participation in organizational transformation, our highly motivated team, and our gracious corporate culture.
BigSpeak has been growing rapidly and we are adding more amazing people to our dynamic team. We operate as a 23-year-old start-up, open to innovation and new ideas. We seek candidates who aren’t looking for the same old, same old and who seek changing and dynamic environments in which they can grow and develop. There is never a dull moment in the people business. Our revenue has tripled in five years—and so has our team!
You will work closely with our sales agents, clients and our world-renowned professional speakers as a valued member of our growing finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate invoices and maintain AR files
- Track collections and correspond with clients
- Process credit card payments
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing of various accounting records
- Investigate and solve customer inquiries
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
- Bank deposits
- Tracking CA franchise taxes for speakers
- Administration of vendor forms and miscellaneous office needs
Please email your resume, cover letter, writing samples and references.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or comparable work experience
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office programs
- Familiarity with Quick Book’s software and Act database
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills via face-to-face, email and phone
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Candidate must be eligible for work in United States
- Qualified candidates will possess utmost discretion, judgment, and professionalism.
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- 100% healthcare and LTD coverage
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Employee Learning and Wellness Funds
- Office stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- Time to recharge with 10 Vacation and 12 Sick days + 10 Paid Holidays
This is a fabulous opportunity to grow with BigSpeak. We provide a supportive environment with unlimited potential to succeed as you interact with our world-class clients, talent and internal team. If you are steady under pressure, love to learn, have an eye for details, and are ready for a hyper-growth company, BigSpeak is a great team to join.
BigSpeak, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.