Big Speak, a Santa Barbara-based speakers bureau, is expanding and currently seeking an outgoing and organized individual to join our team as either an in-house or remote based full-time employee. The primary role of the Contract Administrator is to draft and manage a high volume of agreements with our world-renowned professional speakers, political figures, celebrities, international global thought leaders, philanthropists, and entertainers for various events and conferences around the globe.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting, sending and tracking all contracts with Speakers in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients and internal teams as needed to resolve contract discrepancies or questions.
- Managing contract files (paperless) according to established file protocol.
- Knowledge of contract terms and verbiage.
- Effective use of CRM system
- Review and implement contract deliverables.
- Attend and contribute in sales, training, and business development meetings & collaborate with all departments for continual improvement.
- Continue to expand on electronic contracting capabilities to streamline and improve contract flow.
Please email your resume, cover letter, writing samples and references.
ABILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Experience in legal field (preferred)
- Efficient multi-tasker with ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Take charge attitude: Initiates work and projects on own
- Excellent command of English language, written and verbal
- Collaborative and honest attitude with inclination to help others
- Highly organized and process and results driven
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pro & CRM System (preferably ACT)
BigSpeak is a world-class Speaker’s Bureau serving Fortune 1000 clients with excellence for over 21 years. We pride ourselves on our high level of client satisfaction, our participation in organizational transformation, our highly motivated team and our corporate culture that promotes wellbeing with very low turnover. BigSpeak has been growing rapidly and we are continually adding more amazing people to our dynamic team.
BigSpeak’s compensation includes a base salary, quarterly bonuses and monthly commissions. Additional compensation includes 401(K) plan and profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays, health and disability insurance and more.