Are you a planning wizard who enjoys wearing many hats, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a keen eye for details and is looking for an environment where you can work with supportive and like-minded colleagues? If so, read on.
BigSpeak, a Santa Barbara-based speakers bureau representing the world’s top motivational speakers, business gurus, authors, entertainers and icons is expanding and currently seeking an outgoing and organized individual to join our team. You will work closely with our sales agents, clients and our world-renowned professional speakers. We have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are on target to double again by 2021 so if you are looking to grow your career consider joining us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinator for high-profile clients such as Microsoft, Vanguard, Fidelity Investments, ING, Wells Fargo, KPMG, Deloitte, Kohl’s, and many other Fortune 500 Companies.
- Support sales agents and act as their business partner to ensure an increasing number in monthly bookings and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Review and implement contract deliverables.
- Attend and contribute in sales, training, and business development meetings & collaborate with all departments for continual improvement.
- Build relationships and act as liaisons to clients, host organizations, speakers, vendors, and internal departments.
- Prepare Speakers for engagements by coordinating extensive travel and logistical arrangements.
- Effectively use ACT to enter sales, client and speaker information for accurate tracking, reporting and follow-up
- Possess superior knowledge of industry marketplace, trends and product knowledge
- Develop network of industry contacts; participate in relevant professional associations
Please email your resume, cover letter, writing samples and references.
- Highly organized and accurate with numbers, spelling, grammar and details
- Efficient multi-tasker with ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Take charge attitude: Initiates work and projects on own
- Excellent command of English language, written and verbal
- Collaborative and honest attitude with inclination to help others
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pro & CRM System (preferably ACT)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Candidate must be eligible for work in United States
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Qualified candidates will possess utmost discretion, judgment and professionalism.
- Experience with event or event or travel management a plus
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- 100% healthcare and LTD coverage
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Employee Learning and Wellness Funds
- Office stocked with healthy snacks, games and goodies
- Time to recharge with Vacation and Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays and flexible Friday afternoons
This is a fabulous opportunity to start with BigSpeak. We provide a dynamic environment with unlimited potential to succeed as you interact with our world-class clients, talent and internal team. If you are steady under pressure, have an eye details and ready for a hyper growth company, BigSpeak is a great team to join.
BigSpeak, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.