BigSpeak, Inc., a 21 year old Santa Barbara based Speaker’s Bureau is seeking an intern for the 2016-2017 academic year.
We are looking for a driven individual who is willing to contribute to all aspects of the business while helping to promote our standard as #1 Business Speaker’s Bureau. An ideal candidate would be a motivated self-starter, who is able to manage and execute tasks ranging from office maintenance, speaker outreach, to interfacing with Fortune 1000 clients. The internship is an opportunity to start building business acumen while working in a dynamic environment, with unlimited potential to succeed as you interact with our world-class talent and experts.
Characteristics of a BigSpeak Intern:
- Highly organized, creative and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Take charge attitude: Initiates work and projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, and solid follow-through
- Tech savvy
- Detail Oriented
Please email a resume, writing sample, and references.
- Assist in general office duties & maintenance
- Assist all departments (Sales, Events, Marketing, etc.)
- Maintain databases
- Assist in organizing and sending out gifts to VIP clients & speakers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Google Docs
- Willingness to learn a myriad of tasks
- Time management
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Professional demeanor
- Ideal candidate will be able to commit to 20 hours a week for the 2016-2017 Academic Year. MUST be able to work Friday afternoons.