Are you a numbers master who enjoys wearing many hats, loves the excitement of new challenges, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a keen eye for details, loves technology, and is looking for a company culture where you work with supportive and like-minded colleagues? If so, read on. We seek candidates who aren’t looking for the same old, same old and who seek changing and dynamic environments in which they can grow and develop. There is never a dull moment in the people business.
You will work closely with our sales agents, clients and our world-renowned professional speakers as a valued member of our finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement A/R, A/P and expense management processes
- Build Relationships with Client’s A/P
- Track collections and correspond with clients
- Ensure Timely Receipt of Payments Due
- Process credit card payments
- Complete vendor forms, ensure compliance
- Investigate and solve customer inquiries
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing
- Collect data, build QB Enterprise reports with Report Builder
- Bank deposits
- Tracking tax withholding in accordance to international and state laws (we are a global company)
- Support Migration to QB Enterprise from Premier and various projects
- Sales Order management
- Excellent attention to detail, due diligence
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or comparable work experience
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Suite, advanced skills with Excel
- Proficient with QuickBooks Enterprise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Please email your resume, cover letter, writing samples and references.
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills via face-to-face, email and phone
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Candidate must be eligible for work in United States
- Qualified candidates will possess utmost discretion, judgment and professionalism
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- 100% healthcare options and Long Term Disability coverage
- 401K Matching and Profit Sharing
- Employee Learning and Wellness Funds
- Office stocked with healthy snacks, games and goodies
- Work-Life-Balance with 10 Vacation and 12 Sick days + 10 Paid Holidays
- BigSpeak, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About BigSpeak, Inc.
BigSpeak is one of the top Speakers Bureaus, serving over 65% of Fortune 1000 companies with excellence for 25 years. We represent the world’s top motivational speakers, business gurus, authors, entertainers and icons. Our mission is to spread knowledge throughout the world with constant learning. As an organization, we are committed to continuous learning through our internal values of Collaboration, Optimism, Accountability, Communication, and Healthy Growth. We pride ourselves on our high level of client satisfaction, our participation in organizational transformation, our highly motivated team and our gracious corporate culture.