Are you a motivated, self-starter who enjoys wearing many hats, thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, and knows the difference between “urgent” and “important”? If so, read on.
BigSpeak, a Santa Barbara-based speakers bureau representing the world’s top motivational speakers, business gurus, authors, entertainers and icons is expanding and currently seeking an outgoing and organized individual to join our team in our Santa Barbara office. Our Sales Administrator will be responsible for assisting in daily office needs and will directly support our Customer Service and Sales teams. We have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are on target to double again by 2021 so if you are looking to grow your career consider joining us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting our Lead Desk by:
- Answering and distributing incoming calls
- Monitoring and responding to live chats
- Qualifying and distributing inbound leads via Email, Incoming Calls, and Live Chats
- Organizing internal sales meetings
- Effectively use Microsoft Office and CRM (ACT) software to enter sales, client and speaker information for accurate tracking, reporting and follow-up.
- Managing department calendar
- Building and maintaining internal SOP database for sales training purposes
- Highly organized and accurate with numbers, spelling, grammar and details
- Efficient multi-tasker with ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Take charge attitude: Initiates work and projects on own
Please email your resume, cover letter, writing samples and references.
- Excellent command of English language, written and verbal
- Collaborative and honest attitude with inclination to help others
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pro & CRM System (preferably ACT)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Candidate must be eligible for work in United States
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Qualified candidates will possess utmost discretion, judgment and professionalism.
- Previous experience providing support in an administrative or sales role.
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- 100% healthcare and LTD coverage
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Employee Learning and Wellness Funds
- Office stocked with healthy snacks, games and goodies
- Time to recharge with Vacation and Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays and flexible Friday afternoons
This is a fabulous opportunity to start with BigSpeak. We provide a dynamic environment with unlimited potential to succeed as you interact with our world-class clients, talent and internal team. If you are steady under pressure, have an eye and head for numbers and ready for a hyper growth company, BigSpeak is a great team to join.