BigSpeak, a Santa Barbara-based speakers’ bureau, is expanding and currently seeking an outgoing and organized individual to join our team. The primary role of the Contracts Associate is to review and manage a high volume of agreements with our world-renowned professional speakers, political figures, celebrities, international global thought leaders, philanthropists, and entertainers for various events and conferences around the globe.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing and tracking contracts in a timely manner.
- Communicating with internal team as needed to resolve contract discrepancies.
- Managing contract files (paperless) according to established file protocol.
- Effective use of CRM system (ACT & SalesForce).
- Collaborate with all departments for continual improvement.
- Continue to expand on electronic contracting capabilities to streamline and improve contract flow.
ABILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Efficient multi-tasker with ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Take charge attitude: Initiates work and projects on own
- Excellent communications skills and command of English language, written and verbal
- Knowledge of contract terms and verbiage.
- Collaborative and honest attitude with inclination to help others
- Highly organized and process and results driven
- Knowledge of G Suite and SalesForce desired
Please email your resume, cover letter, writing samples and references.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or comparable work experience
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office programs
- Familiarity with Quick Book’s software and Act database
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills via face-to-face, email and phone
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Candidate must be eligible for work in United States
- Qualified candidates will possess utmost discretion, judgment and professionalism.
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- 100% healthcare and LTD coverage
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Employee Learning and Wellness Funds
- Office stocked with healthy snacks, games and goodies
- Time to recharge with 10 Vacation and 12 Sick days + 10 Paid Holidays
This is a fabulous opportunity to grow with BigSpeak. We provide a supportive environment with unlimited potential to succeed as you interact with our world-class clients, talent and internal team. If you are steady under pressure, love to learn, have an eye for details, and are ready for a hyper growth company, BigSpeak is a great team to join.
BigSpeak, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About BigSpeak, Inc.
BigSpeak is a world-class Speaker’s Bureau serving Fortune 1000 clients with excellence for over 21 years. We pride ourselves on our high level of client satisfaction, our participation in organizational transformation, our highly motivated team and our corporate culture that promotes wellbeing with very low turnover. BigSpeak has been recognized for the 3rd year in a row by Inc. Magazine on its list of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We are growing rapidly and we are continually adding more amazing people to our dynamic team.