- Identify Current Challenges within Organization
- Pinpoint Desired Solutions/End Goals
- Assess Stakeholders
- Diagnose Organizational Culture and Competencies
- Evaluate Core Business Strategies with which to align program
- Cover Past Learnings – what worked/what didn’t
- Create Benchmarks as Drivers
- Outline Scope of Work
Using a collaborative approach, we work closely with you to understand and identify the issues driving the need for change in your people and in your organization. This could stem from a company-wide strategy or align with a divisional tactic. In order to establish a shared vision and achieve success through our custom design, we must diagnose critical issues and create benchmarks from which to assign value to stages of the program.
Together, we identify who will be impacted by and benefit from the professional development program (even beyond the direct participants). Interviews with potential participants and senior executives may be required as part of the evaluation process to understand critical issues and spot new opportunities. We can target future promising leaders, with an eye for them in the design and overall efficacy of the professional development program.