The Game is changing. Customers have more information, more options and expect more amenities at a time when most organizations are looking for ways to cut back on costs. Sales people are caught in the middle. In this workshop we’ll examine the new world of sales and analyze 16 habits (like putting emphasis technology not relationships or propagandizing) that can impact sales performance. Additionally we will explore a whole new — it is easier to start than stop – approach to development.
- See research on treads impacting sales people
- Examine the 16 habits that cause sales people to be less effective while in front of the customer
- Learn how to determine what to start and stop.
- Apply a technique for self development that takes very little time and is proven effective
- Employ a new tool “Peer Coaching” that is especially effective for sales people on the go.