Dr. Chris Kuehl is a Managing Director of Armada Corporate Intelligence. He provides forecasts and strategic guidance for a wide variety of corporate clients around the world. He is the chief economist for several national and international organizations – Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, National Association of Credit Management, Finance, Credit and International Business and the Business Information Industry Association. He is also the economic analyst for several state accounting societies – Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee and Kansas.
Prior to starting Armada in 1999 he was a professor of economics and finance for 15 years – teaching in the US, Hungary, Russia, Estonia, Singapore and Taiwan. He holds advanced degrees in economics, Soviet studies and East Asian studies.
Why Chris Kuehl?
- Managing Director of Armada Corporate Intelligence. Armada performs the functions of a strategy office for clients through combining the traditions of corporate and competitive intelligence, economic forecasting and strategic planning. The aim is to inform strategic planning through analysis and forecasting.
- Major clients include TranSystems, YRC Freight, C-Biz, Kansas City Southern Railroad, Echo Logistics, and others.
- Chief Economist for the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association. He writes their twice monthly publication – Fabrinomics – and serves as economic commentator at all of their national and international meetings.
- Chief Economist for the National Association of Credit Management. He prepares their monthly Credit Managers Index – a national survey of credit and financial movement – and serves as economic analyst and commentator for their various meetings and conferences
- Red Team economist for US Army, US Marines, US Air Force and the US Border Patrol
- Economic Analyst for Missouri Society of CPAs, the Kentucky Society of CPAs, the Tennessee Society of CPAs, and the Kansas Society of CPAs
- Economic analyst for the Industrial Heating Equipment Association where he prepares the monthly IHEA Economic Trends Index
- Economic Analyst for the Riemer Reporting Service
- Editor and publisher of Business Intelligence Briefs. The publication provides information on national and regional political and economic trends that affect business decisions and is distributed through various business organizations.
- Seminar presenter and keynote speaker for a wide variety of business organizations and corporate events.
Chris is the author of Business Intelligence Briefs and Executive Intelligence Briefs – both publications from Armada. He is also responsible for the Credit Manager’s Index from NACM and Fabrinomics from the FMA.