About Speaker Erik Qualman…
Erik Qualman is a motivational keynote speaker, social media expert, and bestselling author of Socialnomics, best known for his stylish green-rimmed glasses. He has performed in over 50 countries and reached 25 million people this decade, entertaining and informing them with his revolutionary video-storytelling style.
More About Speaker Erik Qualman:
#1 Bestselling Author and Motivational Speaker Erik Qualman has performed in over 50 countries and reached 25 million people this decade. He was voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter’s J.K. Rowling. Erik Qualman has been called the Digital Dale Carnegie and the Tony Robbins of Tech.
What Erik's Clients Are Saying
- “ Qualman is to digital leadership what Deming is to quality and Drucker is to management.”
— NYU Stern
- “Equalman’s presentation was the most important business presentation — in terms of immediate impact in
how I approach my job in sales — that I have sat through in 10 years!”
— SVP of Sales, ADP
- “I have been planning meetings and conventions for over 20 years and Erik is by far one of my favorite
— Head of Events, Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA)
- “Qualman brought us up-to-the-minute knowledge of digital trends in an entertaining and inspirational way. He
also helped us see the relevance of those trends to our current and future business.”
- “We are looking forward to welcoming Qualman again.”
— Credit Suisse
- “Qualman was the perfect kick off – a motivating and entertaining speaker, our participants were thrilled by his
engagement and insights on digital trends affecting business and society.”
- “Qualman continues to advance strategic insight in a digital world. He helps us execute our jobs — Eli Lilly
Qualman Rocked It!”
— CEO of SMG
- “In an hour, Erik took us through the fast and immediate world of digital communication while delivering an
inspirational message on how to get noticed professionally, improve personal brand image and how to be
“FLAWSOME!” through the new rules of reputation. Thank you for your time and personally interacting after
your presentation with each of our customers. Your time spent with us was inspirational and valuable.”
— Global VP Sales, Hyatt
- “Qualman tailored his thoughts & ideas to our industry with thought-provoking and clear views, outstanding
delivery – we are thrilled to work with Erik in the future.”
- “Our team can’t stop talking about your remarks. They were inspiring, insightful, and engaging.”
- “Wow! Oh wow, is he amazing!”
— National Confectioners Association
His entertaining, educating, and empowering style is made possible by his revolutionary video-storytelling capability. Qualman is the chairman of Equalman Studios which has produced film and animation projects for the likes of Disney, Cartier, IBM, and many other global brands.
His business books are used in over 200 universities and have been translated into 8 languages. He has received an honorary doctorate for his groundbreaking work. Qualman was formerly a sitting professor at Harvard & MIT’s edX labs. NYU Stern signified Qualman is to digital leadership what Deming is to quality and Drucker is to management.