See Change Clearly: Conquering Change for Competitive Advantage
Are you in the midst of organizational change and need to inspire and energize your teams? Are you about to implement a major company-wide policy or technology that will require alignment? Are you seeking ways to help your top performers take their results to the next ...
Are you in the midst of organizational change and need to inspire and energize your teams? Are you about to implement a major company-wide policy or technology that will require alignment? Are you seeking ways to help your top performers take their results to the next level and stick around through your company’s continued growth? If yes, we can help!
With this keynote, Jacob Green doesn’t aim to solely provide your team with motivation. High performers are already motivated. What they need is help with navigating a constantly evolving business world. Jacob provides powerful tools and tactics that make that navigation less daunting.
These resources were developed during Jacob’s own radical change; a journey back from a traumatic brain injury suffered at the hands of a violent criminal. Jacob’s motivation was tested daily when he was knocked down by life, just as most of your team has or will be. He was a changed man, complete with visual and cognitive impairments. Change couldn’t be ignored or willed away. The only choice? Embrace it!
This keynote will help executives fire up their best people and ready them for change. Teams walk away with Jacob’s tailer-made tools to face adversity. Hopefully no one in your company ever feels the punches of a vicious robber, but most will be tested by company restructuring, new technologies, unforeseen business competition, or life struggles. Those changes hurt – individuals and organizations. Jacob can empower both entities to embrace, then, overcome such changes.
After hearing the keynote, managers will:
- see a fired-up team with the ability to protect that fire that is always threatened in today’s changing economy.
- have an authentic, fresh message to carry forward that will sustain…instead of being left to tired rallying cries.
- see in real time engagement, the effects of Jacob’s impactful story on the audience.
- hear from individual staff how the talk sticks with them over the long term.
- enjoy the lower attrition rate of their best performers who no longer see change as something to avoid, but as something to clearly conquer.