Decoding Your Customers! Perfecting the Customer Experience In Four Simple Steps
Ah, the customer experience. It used to be that you just had to provide customers with good service, right? But that somehow became synonymous with dealing with problems and putting out fires, and so now you have to provide your customers with an experience that is so positive...
Ah, the customer experience. It used to be that you just had to provide customers with good service, right? But that somehow became synonymous with dealing with problems and putting out fires, and so now you have to provide your customers with an experience that is so positive, happy, seamless, and nauseatingly joyful that they will happily wait in lines for hours just for the privilege of giving you money. You’d be forgiven if creating a great customer experience sounds exhausting. If only there were a fun, funny, high-energy, deeply researched keynote to help you figure out how to make this process a little easier.
Well now there is. Decoding Your Customers: Perfecting the Customer Experience in Four Simple Steps will provide you with a comprehensive, straightforward, and entertaining explanation for how to win hearts and minds like never before.
Now there are plenty of other customer experience keynotes. But the overwhelming majority of them either tell you how important it is to make your customers feel special (which you already knew) or share stories of businesses who have loyal customers (which you’ve already heard). And if you want to hear what you’ve already heard before, then hire somebody else.
Decoding Your Customers takes a vastly different approach. As hilarious as it is informative, this keynote concentrates on the human behaviors that have brought the customer experience to where it is today, then synthesizes those behaviors into four simple realities that provide a clear vision for how to move forward. Decoding Your Customers will answer why customers behave the way they do and how you can meet their needs – not only today, but into the foreseeable future as well.
And last but certainly not least, this isn’t going to be a dry talk. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of customer psychology and how to adjust your business accordingly, but that doesn’t mean you can’t laugh as hard as you ever have at a corporate keynote. Because with Jeff Havens, you get serious solutions in a seriously funny way. It turns out that crafting a winning customer experience strategy isn’t as scary or unpredictable as others may have made it seem.
Partial List of Takeaways:
• How the drive for convenience has changed in the past 30 years, and what that means for how you design and sell new products and services
• The effect of constant connection on customer behavior, and how smart businesses have learned to think smaller in order to grow
• How most businesses vastly underestimate the importance of marketing their products, services, and ideas, along with two essential types of marketing every business should engage in
• How the universal desire for meaning can inform your interactions with customers and drive greater sales
• Absolutely no buzzwords. That’s right, you will not hear ‘advocate,’ ‘tribe,’ ‘brand ambassador,’ or ‘rabid fan’ once in this keynote. How’s that for a refreshing change of pace?