Jim is one of the world’s leading global futurists, trends and innovation experts, with a massive global blue chip client list. Over the last 25 years, more than 2 million people have shared his insight at his events.
Jim’s global client list gives him a front row seat to the high velocity change that is occurring as disruption comes to take hold of every industry and every organization.
Why Jim Carroll?
The world’s most prominent organizations – from NASA to Disney, the PGA to Mercedes Benz, the World Bank to Volvo, the Swiss Innovation Forum to the World Government Summit, Nikon to Blackrock – have all turned to Jim Carroll for his insight – shouldn’t you?
What Jim Provides For Your Leadership Team
- Identification of The Trends That Are Transforming Your Industry
- Identification of the Barriers That Challenge Your Culture of Opportunity
- How to Fuel Creativity & Innovation Within Your Team
- Steps to Develop Action Plans for Action & Disruption
The Background that Jim Brings to Your Association, Leadership or Customer Event
- vast industry experience – automotive, agriculture, energy, manufacturing, retail, supply chain, hi-tech, healthcare, insurance
- extensive, customized research after deep consultation with you on focus area
- insight enhanced by his continual trends tracking and analysis
- focused – he only takes on 40-45 events each year – quality matters!
With that insight, and the customized research that he undertakes for every engagement, he helps to transform growth-oriented organizations into high-velocity innovation heroes!
Organizations worldwide are working hard to determine what to do in the era of acceleration and disruption – and in large numbers, turn to Jim for the high level strategic guidance into the trends they must align to and the
strategies they need to adopt.
Jim shares this insight at the top tier of global events, with events that have included Leonard Nimoy (“Spock” of Star Trek), President George W. Bush, the late Carrie Fisher (“Princess Leia” of Star Wars), Terry Bradshaw of the NFL, Biz Stone (Founder of Twitter), Jimmy Wales of Wikipedia, Astronauts Scott Kelly (last pilot of the Space Shuttle), Buzz Aldrin of Apollo 11 and ISS Commander Chris Hadfield, business leaders Jack Welch of GE and Roger Goodall, the Commissioner of the NFL, actors Robert deNiro, Goldie Hawn & Forest Whittaker, and Lee Trevino and Bubba Watson of golf, among others.