Fearless Success: Leading Through Change Virtual Keynote
Connecting, aligning, and unifying teams that are geographically remote or unable to travel can be a daunting task. Leading through these changes with an attitude of gratitude can transform the way your organization does business. The US Navy’s ...
Connecting, aligning, and unifying teams that are geographically remote or unable to travel can be a daunting task. Leading through these changes with an attitude of gratitude can transform the way your organization does business.
The US Navy’s Blue Angels are a living example of extreme trust and collaboration. In his virtual presentations, John shares the wisdom of his experiences and brings audiences inside the cockpit for the experience of a lifetime. His interactive virtual presentations will leave your audience feeling connected, inspired and ready to commit to a world where anything is possible.
The key to John’s “Fearless Success” system is the Glad To Be Here mindset, a powerful new way of thinking, working and living that connects people on a human level. This mindset will engage your employees on an intellectual and emotional level to create deeper commitment and elevate overall performance.
– How to build a culture of excellence, clarity and focus that will transcend virtual boundaries.
– A shared “attitude of gratitude” called Glad To Be Here that will transform your organization.
– Master a process and a mindset for leading through change.
– Find your “purpose larger than self” and use that purpose to elevate execution and drive results.
– Live, virtual Q&A sessions, polls and exercises to take leaders to the next level.
– High-quality viewing experience and customized content aligned with your meeting objectives.
All of John’s presentations are customized to meet your specific needs. A briefing call with John and his team will identify your needs and allow a virtual experience that serves the direct goals of your meeting or event.
Every Digital Keynote contains:
– One 5-minute promotional video
– 45-60 – minute interactive session with John
– Up to 60 minutes of additional video content for internal use