- Jon anchor hosts Smart Money on Sky News Business Channel, a weekly programme which looks at the world’s latest innovation and technological changes
- He is the author of business efficiency guidebooks Sustainable Growth and Energy Cut which have sold over 130,000 copies.
- Within Australia and overseas, Jon consults to companies on efficiency, sustainability and change management.
- As a philanthropist, he co-founded Planet Ark, National Tree Day and DoSomething. He is also the Global Director of One Tree Per Child which he co-founded with Olivia Newton-John.
- Jon was Australian of the Year 2010 (NSW) and in 2009 was the recipient of Armenia’s highest award, The Order of Honor, for his long-term work in the Armenian earthquake zone.
- Jon successfully gathered together major rock bands such as Queen, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath to raise money for his Rock Aid Armenia initiative. The Rock Aid Armenia album sold 100,000 copies in 10 days making it the UK’s first charity album to ‘go gold’ and have a top 40 UK hit.
- He was behind 300 TV community change ads starring Nicole Kidman, Kylie Minogue, Sir Richard Branson, Tom Cruise, Dustin Hoffman, Pierce Brosnan and many others.
“He was very accommodating to move his session to an earlier time slot due to last minute circumstances. He’s a wealth of knowledge and has been happy to share his knowledge, contacts and ideas from the outset and has gone over and above to ensure our event was a success. His actual presentation was executed perfectly, covering the brief, adhering to the time restriction and also allowing for Q&A from the audience too. An absolute pleasure to have Jon as part of our Melbourne LIVE event and would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future.”