About Speaker Mario Armstrong…
You’ve probably seen Mario Armstrong on TV as a two time Emmy Award–winning talk show host and Digital Lifestyle Expert® or as a regular contributor on NBC’s TODAY show, CNN, and NPR. Or maybe on Inside Edition, Dr. Oz, Steve Harvey, or Rachael Ray.
Awards & Distinctions
• Never Settle Show – International Academy of Web Television’s Best Live Show of 2017
• Emmy Award nominee for “Best Program Host” (2015)
• Emmy Award for “Best TV show Host” (2010)
• “Daily Record VIP List” Successful before 40
• “Best Cable TV Host”- Beacon Award Winner
• The Root 100
• Baltimore Business Journal’s “Top 40 under 40” Emerging Leaders
• Career Communications Group’s “Modern-Day Technology Leader”
• Baltimore Times’ “Top 25 Young Rising Stars”
• Rotary Club of Maryland’s “Service Above Self Award”
• Urban League’s “Technology Advocate of the Year”
• NABJ – Ray Taliaferro Entrepreneurial Spirit Award Recipient
• Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland’s Hope for Today, Visions for Tomorrow Award
Mario is also the host of the Emmy winning Never Settle Show, the world’s first crowd-produced, livestreamed talk show with live participation from the in-studio & online audience.
Mario focuses on positivity, motivation, and tactical advice to inspire people to take action pursuing their personal and professional goals, dreams and passions. He is an entrepreneur, brand influencer, and a public speaker listed with Daymond John’s Shark Group Speaking Division. His new daily podcast, entitled Wake Up and Level Up, kickstarts your day in under 5 minutes with a jolt of inspiration, advice and personal growth formulas. The podcast recently became a Top 200 podcast on the iTunes self-help charts and is in the top 10% of all podcasts around the country.
Whew. When he’s not playing host, contributor, and expert, he’s living a balanced life, playing husband and father, devouring sushi, meditating, adding to his metal lunchbox collection, and taking his “sneaker head” status to borderline obsessive levels. (Seriously, you wouldn’t believe this guy’s closet.)