- Natalie is a marathoner whose heroic acts saved multiple lives in the Boston Marathon bombing
- Natalie was named 2013 Bostonian of the Year by The Boston Globe and named “Woman of the Week” in Philadelphia in 2016
- She is a recipient of the 2012 Change Maker Award from The Boston Foundation
- Natalie is an attending Physician in Child Protection Pediatrics at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia; Medical Director of Sole Train
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Pennsylvania; Masters in Health Policy
Thank you for agreeing to be with us at CASE IV. Your presentation was the most celebrated of the keynotes we had. I had more positive comments about your content, style, and delivery than I did for any of the other well-known keynoters involved. You made us think, you challenged us, you made us laugh and cry, and you left us reflecting and inspired to be our better selves. I feel honored to know you. I wish you continued success and happiness.