About Speaker Robert Richman…
Robert Richman is the author of the Culture Blueprint a systematic guide to building the high-performance workplace. He was a manager and culture strategist at Zappos.com and co-founded Zappos Insights, an innovative program focused on educating companies on the secrets behind its game-changing employee culture. He took Zappos Insights from an idea to a multimillion dollar business line. Robert has spoken to and consulted for Google, Toyota, Eli Lilly, Whole Foods, Intuit and many other companies. He developed the Xpill, a pill and process that helps people break through their own blocks and access the power of the unconscious mind. He’s also a big fan of Improv comedy, the Muppets, and exceptional coffee.
- Was at Zappos.com before, during and after the Amazon.com acquisition
- Helped the company grow from 1200-1700 people (50% growth)
- Monetized culture, turning it (culture) from a cost center to a $9mm business
- Developed the Zappos life coaching program
- Started the first co-working space in America
- Member of the Transformational Leadership Council
Robert graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in film, as well as from Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching Program. He is a member of Jack Canfield’s Transformational Leadership Council, and lives in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, a beach town north of San Diego.