- Was at Zappos.com before, during and after the Amazon.com acquisition
- Helped the company grow from 1200-1700 people (50% growth)
- Monetized culture, turning it (culture) from a cost center to a $9mm business
- Developed the Zappos life coaching program
- Started the first co-working space in America
- Member of the Transformational Leadership Council
We had 4000 store managers and corporate employees at Robert Richman’s presentation and I was blown away. His insights and humor were so engaging – I’ve already started thinking like a culture hacker. I now realize the importance of leading by example and I’m empowering my team to act as culture hackers, with the culture hacking framework. Store Managers in my area are now sharing stories about how we’re putting our company’s values into action.