Andrew Grant’s Key Accomplishments Include . . .
Andrew Grant is recognised as a global creative thinking pioneer and highly engaging keynote speaker. As the author of several books and over 30 original and sophisticated organizational development programs on the market today, Andrew brings a unique contemporary perspective to the field of innovative thinking and creative problem solving. He is best known as the co-author of the books The Innovation Race: How to Change a Culture to Change the Game, along with international bestseller Who Killed Creativity?… And How Can We Get it Back?
Why Andrew Grant
- Fully engaging interactive session on Creative Thinking and Innovation. Andrew can present to an audience that is wanting outcomes delivered engagingly in an intelligent way (not just entertainment, not a dry talk, and not childish games or gimmicks). Topics are presented in a unique way previously not experienced.
- Intelligent in content, stimulating in method: We practice what we preach – and offer not only an intelligent session on the topic but one that is presented creativity. We can make the learning last and be applied back into the work space.
- We help leaders and teams to reflect on and find real solutions to their business issues. Through inspirational keynotes, innovative simulations & engaging facilitation we create positive intervening experiences which break down barriers and provide unique leadership and team development opportunities and outcomes. We can integrate a keynote into other sessions to make a powerful learning experience.
Andrew Grant and his partner Gaia Grant (University of Sydney Business School researcher) have spent 30 years travelling the world to look at why is it that some societies, cultures and organisations seem to have raced ahead while others appear to have been left behind. They have also developed a validated Innovation Climate Indicator (iCLi) to assess the innovation readiness of both individuals and organizations, to ensure innovation can actually be implemented.
Andrew is a highly experienced and humorous presenter and facilitator, who will challenge leaders and their teams to thinking differently about innovation and creative thinking.
Andrew has a wealth of knowledge and experience working internationally, and is both globally minded and culturally fluent, resulting in sessions that are always relevant and sensitive to both the local mindset and diverse audiences. He has co-authored over 30 corporate educational resources, simulations and programs in total, which are used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Companies such as Visa use Tirian programs as an induction program for every new manager worldwide.
Andrew can present to an audience that is wanting outcomes delivered engagingly in an intelligent and interactive way (not just entertainment, not a dry talk, and not childish games or gimmicks). Topics are presented in a unique way previously not experienced, with a specialisation on fully engaging interactive sessions on creative thinking and innovation. Andrew practices what he preaches, and offers not only an intelligent session on the topic but one that is presented creativity.
Andrew consistently receives the highest rated feedback for his sessions due to his creative and educationally sound presentations methods. Andrew’s significant success comes from the fact that he is not only able to talk intelligently and engagingly about the important elements of creative thinking and innovation, but it is easy to see in everything he does. As a result Andrew has been featured in a number of international media including BBC and ABC TV along with commercial TV, Reuters, Harvard Business review, Fast Company and the Wall St Journal.
More About Andrew Grant…
As an executive level global culture consultant and facilitator, Andrew has been engaged by market innovation leaders to help create a culture of innovation including:
- Nestle (sustainable innovation solutions for emerging markets in Switzerland)
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (preparing the exec team & GMs for the future of the hospitality industry, Canada)
- Disney (creating compelling ideas for marketing, HK),
- Mercedes Benz (innovative brand positioning, China)
- Estee Lauder (reimagining regional retail models),
- Salesforce (looking at the future of marketing and the customer journey)
- UAE Prime Minister’s office / Duke University & (to help Dubai and the region develop future leaders in innovation)
… Along with a number of large finance institutions (UBS, DB, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, AMP, BNP Paribas – assisting with dealing with changes to regulations).
In his role as a keynote speaker, Andrew has been in high demand internationally: including delivering keynotes at:
- Young Presidents’ Organisation (YPO) Global Edge & GLC ROW Conference (Aust) (Europe)
- APEC CEO Summit & APEC University Leaders’ Forum (Vietnam)
- Four Seasons Hotel International CEO Conference (Canada)
- The World Innovation Conference (France),
- Salesforce Road Show
- TEDx (HK).
- HR Summit & HR Smart Workforce (Singapore)
- Innoday Competing for the future (Stockholm)
Andrew has also delivered a series of headline keynotes at extended international roadshows for Fuji Xerox, PwC, J&J, PMI, and Citibank.
As a dynamic husband-and-wife team, Andrew can team up with his partner and co-author, Gaia Grant. Gaia is researching innovation culture and sustainability at the University of Sydney Business School, where she is also a lecturer. (Gaia Grant PhD / MSc Creative Change Leadership / Grad Dip Change Leadership / BD / BA Dip Ed)
Outside of their corporate work, Andrew and Gaia have also worked on breakthrough pro bono education projects across Asia, including designing educational material that has been targeted to reach over 25 million people in developing countries worldwide.