Digital Persuasion: Ignite Your Influence
Perfectly Tailored for: Executives, Directors, Managers, HR Recruiters, B2B Sales, Sales Managers, Entrepreneurs, Social Marketers, Direct Sellers, MLMs ...
Perfectly Tailored for: Executives, Directors, Managers, HR Recruiters, B2B Sales, Sales Managers, Entrepreneurs, Social Marketers, Direct Sellers, MLMs
This keynote is about:
- Communication: how to be more impactful and persuasive in today’s digital age
- Influence: how to lead and manage others, attract attention and sell smarter in our screen-centric communications
- Persuasion: how to differentiate yourself with language that triggers emotion and trust
When you type, text or tweet a message to an employee or customer – how persuasive are you?
When reaching out online to someone you don’t know – does your message influence others to give you a chance? Or ignore you?
Compelling communication in today’s digital marketplace is dependent on your ability to positively influence others to respond – without the power of face to face communication.
In person, you have 8 seconds before someone decides how they feel about you and the message you are delivering. Online, you have just 2.5 seconds – or the length of a mobile notification preview. Presenting a new idea, introducing a new initiative, or downloading a new direction begins with persuading your recipient – in just a few words – that what you have to say matters.
Erin shares the big mistake 90% of us make in our digital communications with our teams and customers. Her proven 3 step PUB method, used by clients ranging from The Academy Awards to the United States Navy, shows you exactly how to optimize your approach to elicit the responses and actions you’re looking for from your very next message.
Your audience learns:
- How to improve your communication style to be more influential and dynamic
- How to avoid the number one thing blocking you from being your most persuasive self from behind the screen
- Erin’s proven, powerful formula so you can create more compelling digital messaging