Lucy Bloom is a change maker, exceptional communicator and business fixer. She began her career in advertising, working across a diverse range of industries for 20 years before she stepped into the role of CEO of a new women’s health organisation. In less than three years she created and lead a small team to raise $7M for a network of hospitals in Ethiopia. She then went on to transform a network of schools and health centres in South East Asia, as the organisation’s first CEO. She now consults as a strategy machine and governance gun for start ups, NFPs and big business. You will find Lucy Bloom challenging and entertaining in equal measure. She’s is a rule breaker, idea maker and momentum creator inspiring audiences with humour and captivating storytelling, with the business acumen to fortify an unforgettable message.
Questions? Contact Us Any Time:
Lucy has an impressive track record in communicating tricky subjects for mass appeal, strategic financial management, governance and policy as well as building and developing high-performance teams.
- Lucy Bloom is the first and only Australian to be listed in the world’s top 30 #socialceos
- She was a founding director and CEO of Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (Australia), going from volunteer to CEO in eight years
- Her knack for social media and the clever use of technology brought a niche charity in Australia a monthly post reach of more than 20M. Her social media clients report instant results. Even Facebook HQ has called on her expertise.
- Lucy Bloom is a branding expert and acomplished art director
- She is a recipient of a Kindness Award from the Wake Up Project
- Lucy is the winner of the 2015 Women’s Agenda Emerging Leader in the not-for-profit Sector Award
- She was a finalist in the Agenda Setter category of the 2016 Women’s Agenda Leadership Awards
- Lucy has been nominated many times and named a finalist twice in the Telstra Business Woman of the Year Awards
- Lucy Bloom is the creator of the world’s first childbirth education program written specifically for men, which is run in pubs all over Australia. She is the author of the best selling book which accompanies the program, Cheers to Childbirth.
- She is often called on to provide comment in the mainstream media on a wide range of subjects such as gender equality, social media, leadership and international aid.
- Lucy Bloom is a mother of three and travels from Sydney, Australia.