- Mick Colliss is an author, writer, sports commentator, MC, guest speaker and modern day poet.
- He formed the first Australian Sudoku Team with three of his best mates and journeyed to the International Sudoku Championships in India.
- There are discussions about making a film of his story, with the concept being compared to films like The Castle.
- A true professional speaker, Mick is considered a pleasure to work with.
- Mick is one of Australia’s best storytellers and his approach is suitable for all audiences.
Mick was a great presenter and gave us the perfect finish to the first day of our conference. His unique story and presentation style was a hit with all the delegates and had the group talking about his amazing story throughout the remainder of the event.