Rennie Curran is a former professional athlete, speaker, author, and personal development coach who has a passion for improving leadership, career performance, and personal branding.
Rennie’s unique combination of leadership experiences with the National Football League, The Jon Gordon Companies, and building his own company translates to powerful and practical coaching, training, and speaking services for his clients. For several years, Rennie has worked with schools, universities, associations, sales teams, and service management companies in the capacity of speaker, coach, strategic partner, and brand ambassador.
- Three -Time All-American, Team MVP, Butkus Award Finalist, and Permanent Team Captain at University of Georgia from 2007-2009.
- Has spoken and trained in hundreds of companies within different industries.
- Serves on several boards including the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business Young Alumni board, the CETA (Creating Empowerment Through Autonomy) Foundation, and the Paul Oliver Foundation.
- Rennie has delivered more than 300 keynote speeches since 2011, and has facilitated more than 90 multi-day strategic action plans for his clients.
- Has delivered leadership, mental toughness, personal branding, diversity & inclusion, and sales team training for several organizations including The City Council of Bainbridge, AXA Advisors, Securus, Foreverlawn, Chick-Fil-A, Simply Trading and more!
Rennie is the CEO of Game Changer Coaching whose mission is to help business professionals and elite athletes reach their fullest potential through personal development workshops and one-on-one coaching in order to improve leadership and career performance. Key areas of expertise include leadership effectiveness, building effective teams, strategic planning, mental toughness, conflict resolution, overcoming adversity, diversity and inclusion, and personal branding.
Rennie is the author of Free Agent: Intangible Assets For Overcoming Adversity and Times of Transition (April 2013); What Does It Take To Be A Star?(August 2017). Both of his motivational self-help books discuss personal developement topics such as the importance of character, resilience, and self-motivation. Both of his books have been used in several schools across the southeast.
Rennie completed his Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Georgia and received his personal development coaching certification from the Life Purpose Institute. Rennie’s passion for leadership, performance, and personal branding includes in depth studies and analysis of what works for business professionals, companies. and elite athletes who are branded by their level of excellence.
Curran’s widely renowned athletic and business career has allowed him to give back to the Liberian community, supporting educational and social institutions. At the same time, he promotes goodwill and continues to build positive relationships by working with many non-profit organizations in the Atlanta Area including the Boys and Girls Club, MAP international, Boys Scouts of America, and the CETA Foundation.
Curran has also found success in other fields. He is a musician who grew up playing the piano, drums, and viola. When he’s not speaking or coaching, Curran spends lots of time with his family, especially his daughter Eleana, passing on his wisdom and love to her.