Hailed as The Master of Innovation by Chase Bank + Fortune magazine, award-winning strategic consultant, trends expert, and professional speaker Scott Steinberg is a bestselling expert on leadership + innovation, as seen by over 1 billion people worldwide. One of America’s top futurists (per the BBC); the author of Make Change Work For You, Millennial Marketing, and Becoming Essential; and among today’s best-known business strategy + leadership training providers, the Fortune 500 calls him a “defining figure in business and technology” and “top trendsetter to follow.”
As the President of BIZDEV: The Association for Business Development and Strategic Partnerships™ and head of FutureProof Strategies, a management consulting and market research firm, he helps organizations of every size create competitive advantage and drive change, innovation and growth, and has consulted on dozens of industry-leading products and services. One of the world’s 150 most influential keynote speakers + futurists, as seen in 600+ outlets from CNN to TIME, he provides breakouts, training workshops and speeches at events, meetings and conferences, where his motivational speeches, leadership seminars and master classes show executives and educators how to lead in times of change – and become indispensable.
- World-famous for 10+ years of accurately predicting business, consumer and technology trends
- Bestselling author featured in 600+ outlets from NPR to USA Today
- Google’s #1-ranked technology expert – seen by 1 billion+ worldwide
- Strategic adviser to Fortune 500 businesses and brands
- Expert columnist on change and innovation for CNN, Rolling Stone and The Huffington Post
- Noted entrepreneur who’s built and sold startups and divisions
Noteworthy projects include being asked to help:
- Redefine the Future of Leadership and Workforce Development for PwC and Hewlett Packard
- Reinvent Tomorrow’s Cities by the League of California Cities
- Reimagine the Shape of Retirement for Wells Fargo and its Partners
A noted content strategy, social media and communications expert, this eye for business analysis has led to his work as a strategic insider for 600+ media outlets from CNN to Rolling Stone. From EMC and eBay to Intel and MTV, he’s worked with many top brands to drive success. As a top management consultant and expert witness who advises corporate leaders, attorneys, venture capitalists and investors, he also offers sales, marketing and media training services, and hosts many executive summits. Recent works also include Parenting High-Tech Kids and The Modern Parent’s Guide to Facebook and Social Networks.
“If you really want to know about business, you should refer to Scott Steinberg.”
– Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin