Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, New York Times best selling author, speaker, and motivator. Cardone is a respected, highly regarded master salesperson whose passion is to teach people how to sell themselves, their products, and services regardless of the economic climate. His books, audio packages, and seminars provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom.
Recently, Cardone was featured on the Discovery Channel show: Undercover Billionaire. Posing as an out-of-work, homeless man with only $100 to his name, Grant Cardone hustles his way to kickstarting a million-dollar business in Pueblo, Colorado.
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle-class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
Questions? Contact Us Any Time:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 4 sales and business books, including New York Times bestseller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or Be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals, and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining, and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and Huffington Post.
Cardone and his team of certified sales trainers have worked with companies like; Google, Morgan Stanley, Afflac, AutoTrader, Camping World, Web Filings, NOVA University, Wayne Huizenga School of Business, Kawasaki, Cenegenics, Reinhardt Food Service, Carrier HVAC, and more.
To make his training available and affordable for sales people and sales organizations of all sizes, he developed cloud (web) based solutions allowing his sales training programs to be accessible from any phone, tablet or computer.