About Speaker Jackie Freiberg…
The Challenge: The world has changed! Work and life are blurred and blended yet distanced and virtual.
We’re all in search of new ways to stay courageous, engaged, connected and productive. Learning how to lead and navigate in the midst of ongoing disruption and uncertainty is critical to the survival and success of every business.
Solution: Now is the time to double down on driving leadership and high performance, even if it has to be done virtually. For nearly 30 years, Jackie has been helping people become more courageous leaders who accelerate innovation, embrace change and know how to pivot in uncertainty.
In addition to in-person keynotes, Jackie offers 3 virtual paths forward designed to connect, challenge and engage people working in different locations. If you are not ready to meet in person, you have three virtual options:
- live-stream (or recorded) 60-75-minute virtual keynote with Q&A and slides
- virtual keynote delivered in five 15-minute (live or recorded) segments delivered once a day/week/month with Q&A and slides
- virtual coaching one-on-one or with your team
Takeaways: Virtual seminars and updates give people the courage, reassurance and direction they need to nimbly adapt to changing conditions, to stay connected and to rise strong together even though they may be working remotely.
The next steps are simple. Call your account executive to set up a discovery call with Jackie. She will listen to your objectives. Then, rest assured, your message will be tailor-made. When you book Jackie for your event, she’ll thread your objectives into her message for greater meeting ROI and lasting impact.
Jackie is recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation. She speaks, consults and writes on Courageous Leadership, Innovation, Change, Engagement and The She Economy (a $20 trillion market).
A Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, Jackie trained directly under the guidance of Brené Brown in 2019. She is a business owner and entrepreneur. Along with her husband Kevin, Jackie has co-authored 8 award winning books.
Her books include: the international bestseller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation), DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, (two quick reads that will change your organization and your life), CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness, and most recently, BOCHY BALL!, an account of 3-time World Series Champion Bruce Bochy’s wins and losses in baseball, business, and life.
Questions? Contact Us Any Time:
Jackie’s clients span a wide range of industries and include:
- AAA • Prudential • Noblis • American Academy of Ophthalmology • GNReSound • Activision • Ocean Spray • Arkema • IDEXX • Great Game of Business • University of Utah • Smurfit Kappa • PULSE Network • TEDx • Navy Federal Credit Union • National Restaurant Assoc • Medtronic • Johnson & Johnson • Charles Schwab • Eli Lilly • Tampa General Hospital • Kohl’s • Hallmark • Stanford Children’s Hospital • CUNA • USAA • PNC Financial • Vail Resorts • Sony • Ken Blanchard Companies • McDonalds • National Life Group • Sundance Resorts • Kiewitt • Victoria Secret • Associated Builders & Contractors • MorphoTrust • Cisco • CVS • National Human Resources Association
- Corporate Consultant, National Life Group, Corelation, Inc. and National Restaurant Association: Provides keynotes, workshops, consulting, and coaching on Engagement, Leadership and Culture
• Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, trained directly under the guidance of Brené Brown. Certified in 2019 to use the Dare to Lead™ empirically based courage-building curriculum to create transformation and experiences that have ROI and lasting impact for each organization
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1,500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of the Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on the highly influential leadership committee
- Executive Consultant, Center for Creative Leadership: Provided feedback to executives participating in a five-day Leadership Development Program
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-Founder University of San Diego’s Family Business Institute
- Founded University of San Diego’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Director University of San Diego’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor: Teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCR Corporation
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire