About Speaker Jackie Freiberg…
Jackie is dedicated to helping leaders create BEST places where the BEST people can do their BEST work to make the world BETTER.
Not just a “fly by” speaker
“It was an absolute joy to hear you describe how we could lead with passion and hope. Your energy, insight, and powerful illustrations lit a fire under our leaders, and I am excited to witness the transformation that follows. We were impressed at how you tied your presentation in our theme for the retreat. We eagerly look forward to hearing from you and Kevin at our October Governance Conference and witnessing similarly impressive results with our board members.” President and CEO CHRISTUS Health
“If Jackie’s engagement with us and what we stand for was exceptional and definitely contributed in having a presentation that was tailor made for Smurfit Kappa. We rarely have a speaker who is able to articulate the content of the conference with the company agenda as you did.” CEO, Smurfit Kappa
I just started the CAUSE! book, and really enjoying it. Seeing you in person solidified that I’m a huge fan! I will be reading all of the books and recommending them as well. You did an excellent job of integrating examples from the PBGH and CVS Health as well as my son! I’m so very appreciative of this extra effort and I am very impressed!” CVS Heath, Strategic Account Executive
The homework you did showed as you spoke from the stage. You were completely connected to our culture and tied it in with your message perfectly. Thank you for your attention to detail and inspiring our group with strategies to take back to their business.” Member Education & Special Events Manager, Do it Best Corp..
“I consider Jackie to be a soulmate, she always looks for the good news stories to share. We consider it a real treat when we host Jackie.” Ken Blanchard, author “One Minute Manager”owner, The Ken Blanchard Companies
And rumor has it, Jackie is recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
Jackie is NOT into canned speeches. You will never get an off-the-shelf or ready-made speech. When you book Jackie, your speech will be “tailor made,” she will work closely with you to thread your objectives into her message and co-create a keynote that has ROI and lasting impact.
In addition to speaking, Jackie is an international bestselling author, business owner, and a leadership and culture consultant to various executive teams nationwide. She teaches graduate classes part-time at the University of San Diego, School of Leadership & Education Sciences and she also writes and speaks on the SheEconomy, a $20 Trillion female strength to know.
Her books include: the international bestseller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability). NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation) and DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, two quick reads that will change your organization and your life. And most recently, CAUSE A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness. Companies that define themselves as cause-oriented stand out! They have better employee engagement, customer loyalty, stronger profitability and growth, all of which the Freibergs document in CAUSE!
Jackie‘s clients span a wide range of industries and include:
- Smurfit Kappa •TEDx •Navy Federal Credit Union • National Restaurant Assoc •Medtronic •Johnson & Johnson •Charles Schwab •Eli Lilly •Tampa General Hospital •Kohl’s •Hallmark •Stanford Children’s Hospital
- CUNA •USAA •PNC Financial •Vail Resorts •Sony •Ken Blanchard Companies •McDonalds •National Life Group •Sundance Resorts •Kiewitt •Victoria Secret •Associated Builders & Contractors •MorphoTrust •Cisco
- Corporate Consultant, National Life Group, Corelation, Inc. and National Restaurant Association: Provides keynotes, workshops, consulting and coaching on Engagement, Leadership and Culture.
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of the Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on the highly influential leadership committee
- Executive Consultant, Center for Creative Leadership, provided feedback to executives participating in a five-day Leadership Development Program
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-Founder University of San Diego’s Family Business Institute
- Founded University of San Diego’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Director University of San Diego’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor; teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCRCorporation
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire