About Speaker Jackie Freiberg…
For more than 28 years, Jackie has been helping leaders create Cultures of Innovation & Change through People, Performance, Profit & Purpose.
Not just a “fly by” speaker
“It was an absolute joy to hear you describe how we could lead with passion and hope. Your energy, insight, and powerful illustrations lit a fire under our leaders, and I am excited to witness the transformation that follows. We were impressed at how you tied your presentation in our theme for the retreat. We eagerly look forward to hearing from you and Kevin at our October Governance Conference and witnessing similarly impressive results with our board members.” President and CEO CHRISTUS Health
“If Jackie’s engagement with us and what we stand for was exceptional and definitely contributed in having a presentation that was tailor made for Smurfit Kappa. We rarely have a speaker who is able to articulate the content of the conference with the company agenda as you did.” CEO, Smurfit Kappa
I just started the CAUSE! book, and really enjoying it. Seeing you in person solidified that I’m a huge fan! I will be reading all of the books and recommending them as well. You did an excellent job of integrating examples from the PBGH and CVS Health as well as my son! I’m so very appreciative of this extra effort and I am very impressed!” CVS Heath, Strategic Account Executive
The homework you did showed as you spoke from the stage. You were completely connected to our culture and tied it in with your message perfectly. Thank you for your attention to detail and inspiring our group with strategies to take back to their business.” Member Education & Special Events Manager, Do it Best Corp..
“I consider Jackie to be a soulmate, she always looks for the good news stories to share. We consider it a real treat when we host Jackie.” Ken Blanchard, author “One Minute Manager”owner, The Ken Blanchard Companies
Recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership”, Jackie is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
Jackie is NOT into canned speeches. You will never get an off-the-shelf keynote. When you book Jackie, your speech will be tailor made. She will closely work with you to thread your objectives into her message and co-create a keynote that has ROI and lasting impact.
She is a business owner and entrepreneur, Jackie speaks, consults and writes on Leadership, Innovation, Employee Engagement, Cause, Team Chemistry and The SheEconomy (a $20 trillion female strength to know). Jackie is also a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator. She was trained directly under the guidance of Brené Brown in 2019. In addition to speaking, Jackie teaches graduate classes at the University of San Diego, School of Leadership & Education. You can read current articles by Jackie and her husband Kevin at Forbes.com where they are regular leadership contributors.
Jackie is the co-author or 8 award winning books: the international bestseller, NUTS! describing Southwest Airlines’ leadership, service culture and profitability, it’s sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7 timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION! (a how-to on innovation), Do Something Now and Be a Person of Impact, two quick reads that will change your organization and your life, CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out in A Sea of Sameness (companies that define themselves as cause oriented have better employee engagement, customer loyalty, stronger profitability and growth) and most recently, Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business and Life – a how to for building team chemistry and leading people to perform like champions.
Jackie’s clients span a wide range of industries and include:
Prudential • GNReSound • PULSE Network • Smurfit Kappa • TEDx • Navy Federal Credit Union • National Restaurant Assoc • Medtronic • Johnson & Johnson • Charles Schwab • Eli Lilly • Tampa General Hospital • Kohl’s • Hallmark • Stanford Children’s Hospital • CUNA • USAA • PNC Financial • Vail Resorts • Sony • Ken Blanchard Companies • McDonalds • National Life Group • Sundance Resorts • Kiewitt • Victoria Secret • Associated Builders & Contractors • MorphoTrust • Cisco • CVS • National Human Resources Association
- Corporate Consultant, National Life Group, Corelation, Inc. and National Restaurant Association: Provides keynotes, workshops, consulting, and coaching on Engagement, Leadership and Culture
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1,500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of the Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on the highly influential leadership committee
- Executive Consultant, Center for Creative Leadership: Provided feedback to executives participating in a five-day Leadership Development Program
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-Founder University of San Diego’s Family Business Institute
- Founded University of San Diego’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Director University of San Diego’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor: Teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCR Corporation
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire