About Virtual Speaker Jackie Freiberg…
For more than 28 years, Jackie has been helping leaders create Cultures of Innovation & Change through People, Performance, Profit & Purpose.
Recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership”, Jackie is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
Jackie is NOT into canned speeches. You will never get an off-the-shelf keynote. When you book Jackie, your speech will be tailor-made. She will closely work with you to thread your objectives into her message and co-create a keynote that has ROI and lasting impact.
She is a business owner and entrepreneur, Jackie speaks, consults and writes on Leadership, Innovation, Employee Engagement, Cause, Team Chemistry and The SheEconomy (a $20 trillion female strength to know). Jackie is also a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator. She was trained directly under the guidance of Brené Brown in 2019. In addition to speaking, Jackie teaches graduate classes at the University of San Diego, School of Leadership & Education. You can read current articles by Jackie and her husband Kevin at Forbes.com where they are regular leadership contributors.
Jackie is the co-author of 8 award-winning books: the international bestseller, NUTS! describing Southwest Airlines’ leadership, service culture and profitability, it’s sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7 timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION! (a how-to on innovation), Do Something Now and Be a Person of Impact, two quick reads that will change your organization and your life, CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out in A Sea of Sameness (companies that define themselves as cause-oriented have better employee engagement, customer loyalty, stronger profitability and growth) and most recently, Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business and Life – a how-to for building team chemistry and leading people to perform like champions.
Jackie’s clients span a wide range of industries and include:
Prudential • GNReSound • PULSE Network • Smurfit Kappa • TEDx • Navy Federal Credit Union • National Restaurant Assoc • Medtronic • Johnson & Johnson • Charles Schwab • Eli Lilly • Tampa General Hospital • Kohl’s • Hallmark • Stanford Children’s Hospital • CUNA • USAA • PNC Financial • Vail Resorts • Sony • Ken Blanchard Companies • McDonalds • National Life Group • Sundance Resorts • Kiewitt • Victoria Secret • Associated Builders & Contractors • MorphoTrust • Cisco • CVS • National Human Resources Association
Questions? Contact Us Any Time:
- Corporate Consultant, National Life Group, Corelation, Inc. and National Restaurant Association: Provides keynotes, workshops, consulting, and coaching on Engagement, Leadership, and Culture
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1,500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of the Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on the highly influential leadership committee
- Executive Consultant, Center for Creative Leadership: Provided feedback to executives participating in a five-day Leadership Development Program
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-Founder University of San Diego’s Family Business Institute
- Founded University of San Diego’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Director University of San Diego’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor: Teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCR Corporation
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire