About Speaker James Clear…
James Clear is a personal development keynote speaker and New York Times bestselling author of Atomic Habits. His entertaining talks teach audiences about small habits, decision-making, and continuous improvement.
But James doesn’t merely report the research of others. He tries out the concepts for himself as he experiments with building better habits as an entrepreneur, writer, and weightlifter. In the end, his talks end up being one-part storytelling, one-part academic research, and one-part personal experiment, forming a colorful blend of inspirational stories, academic science, and hard-earned wisdom.
As of July 2019, his book Atomic Habits has sold over 800,000 copies worldwide in 9 months, enjoyed 9 straight months on the New York Times bestseller list, spent 33 weeks on the Wall Street Journal bestselling list, and topped Amazon’s Most Sold List for 31 weeks. Readers have given the book consistently high ratings: Amazon (4.8/5 stars), Audible (4.8/5 stars), and Goodreads (4.32/5 stars).
His thought leadership regularly appears in the New York Times, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, Medium, and Time, and he is a regular guest for CBS This Morning. In addition, he helps millions of visitors each month through his website and hundreds of thousands subscribe through his popular email newsletter.
He is a regular speaker at Fortune 500 companies and his work has been used by teams in the NFL, NBA, and MLB. Through his online course, The Habits Academy, Clear has taught more than 10,000 leaders, managers, coaches, and teachers how to improve.
Audiences come away from his talks learning how to:
- Build a system for getting 1% better every day.
- Break bad habits and stick to good ones.
- Avoid the common mistakes most people make when changing habits.
- Overcome a lack of motivation and willpower.
- Develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself.
- Make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy).
- Design an environment to make success easier.
- Make tiny, easy changes that deliver big results.
- Get back on track when you get off course.
- Put these ideas into practice in real life.