About Speaker Lisa Abramson…
Lisa is an executive coach, speaker, entrepreneur and co-founder of Mindfulness Based Achievement (MBA) who has dedicated her life to inspiring women to achieve success in an entirely new way. Her corporate and individual programs teach high achieving women how to “Lean In” without burning out. Her MBA curriculum has been taught to hundreds of women, as well as at Google, Cisco, Microsoft, The Stanford Graduate School of Business, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Goldman Sachs, Bain & Co. and many others. Lisa was recently honored as one of the 100 Most Influential Leaders Empowering Women Worldwide by EBW. She has given a Tedx talk and been featured in Fast Company, sharing 5 Ways To Lean In Without Burning Out. Lisa graduated Magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN and lives in California with her husband and daughter.
Why Lisa Abramson?
Here’s what you can expect from Lisa:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)