• An award-winning Harvard Medical School psychologist.
• Named one of the world’s most influential management thinkers.
• Recognized by the Thinkers50 Breakthrough Idea Award for “insights
that have the potential to forever change the way we do business.”
• An Inc.com Top Speaker.
• Author of Emotional Agility, the #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller: Emotional Agility has been translated into 30 languages and extensively profiled on national and international media including in the New York Times, TIME, and on the TODAY show. Harvard Business Review named Emotional Agility a Management Idea of the Year.
• The recipient of a standing ovation at TED for a talk that went viral, with more than 60 million unique views on social media and 8 million at TED.com, making it one of the most popular TED talks of the year.
“Susan’s deep understanding of psychology is matched with clear, real-world steps to more effective leadership.”