About Keynote Speaker Corey Perlman:
Corey’s been in the field of digital marketing for over 15 years. He started his career with the eCommerce division of General Motors, and after a successful book launch, started speaking and consulting in 2009. Since then, he’s spoken and consulted for brands such as Sysco Foods, Dale Carnegie Training, Cox Media and the Dallas Cowboys.
• No Geek Speak. Straightforward, easy-to-implement social media strategies that produce results
• Fun. Watch your audience create a physical ‘Web Presence’ by tossing colored yarn balls throughout the room. A perfect photo opportunity!
• Unique. Because he never does the same presentation twice. Corey will customize his program to fit the needs of the client.
• Preparation. He participates in pre-conference calls to learn about the event and arrives a day early to participate in conference or company activities.
• Proven. Corey owns a full service, digital marketing agency – so every strategy he teaches is tested and proven with his clients.
• Easy to Work With. He alerts you when he arrives at the airport, shows up very early for setup and leaves only after every question has been answered.
He offers keynote presentations and hands-on workshops on topics including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Content Marketing. His latest book, Social Media Overload, hit the Amazon.com bestseller list in every major business category.
Corey simplifies social media into actionable takeaways your attendees can use today to grow their business. His programs are customized and value packed, with zero fluff or technical jargon.
Corey Perlman is the owner of eBoot Camp,Inc., which employs a team of highlyskilled digital marketing specialists who manage the social media accounts for over 40 companies. So the strategies he teaches during his keynote and workshop presentations have been tested and proven.