- Entertaining: Engaging, dynamic, and funny, Curt has been speaking professionally for a decade and coaching celebrities and CEOs for even longer.
- Fresh Perspective: An expert on the intersection of generational differences and attention science, Curt provides a fresh take on perplexing leadership problems.
- Research-Based: Curt dissects brain science and human behavior in an engaging way to explain why some things always work and others never will.
- Personable and Approachable: You’ll appreciate that Curt is easy to work with and ready to customize his approach for your engagement.
- Noteworthy Clients include AT&T, Southwest Airlines, Deloitte, JPMorgan Chase, Nike, BMI, the US Naval Academy, and SAP, among others.
“Curt’s ability to command the undivided attention of the room is second to none. For someone who claims that attention is the heart of communication, he really lives up to his message on stage.”