IHHP is a research-based training company with over twenty years as a leader in Emotional Intelligence.
It’s a scientific fact that emotions precede thought. When emotions run high, they change the way our brains function, diminishing our cognitive abilities, decision-making powers and our interpersonal skills.
Our programs provide the tools to create a culture of trust and integrity delivering high engagement based on alignment, clarity and safety. Leadership teams often lack the most important ingredient to building this type of organization: Emotional Intelligence.
Teams skilled in emotional intelligence support one another as they navigate change. They are able to listen and collaborate effectively, without judgment and draw on the strengths and ideas of everyone. They have the courage and freedom to act without fear and are more open to new perspectives, viewing failure as an opportunity to iterate, learn and imagine new possibilities. This creates an environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
Questions? Contact Us Any Time:
More About IHHP…
IHHP’s founding partners, Bill Benjamin and JP Pawliw-Fry are world renowned keynote speakers. Their keynote speaking topics cover many of the most important skills needed in today’s changing workplace. These keynotes each explain why the skills are crucial, what the brain science and / or biology behind applying the skill is, and they teach techniques to apply skills. The topics include:
- How emotional intelligence is essential to building the agile, engaged workforces needed in the workplace of the future.
- How mindfulness in leadership can help teams navigate today’s complex demands.
- How to have ”Last 8% Conversations” – to discuss the critical things we often avoid because they are uncomfortable and difficult to talk about.
- Why emotional intelligence is the key to successful change efforts and how to avoid missing out on the human elements necessary to get every individual aligned with change.
- What pressure does to us and how to perform under pressure by applying the techniques used by the world’s greatest leaders and Olympic and professional athletes.
- What is the brain science behind building a culture that can navigate disruption and what are the techniques needed to create it.