- Co-founder and board member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
- Top 25 Customer Experience Leaders
- Top 60 Customer Experience Influencers
- 50 Customer Experience Blogs you should be reading 2015
- Top 50 Most Active Influencers in #CX – Customer Experience 2014
- Top 30 global customer service gurus
- I Love You More than My Dog named by Inc. Magazine as one of The best books for business owners 2009
- I Love You More than My Dog named to the Business Week best-seller list, 2009
- I Love You More than My Dog marketing book of the year finalist by 800CEORead, 2009
- Chief Customer Officer named Best Business Book of 2006
Jeanne Bliss helps companies and people become the best version of themselves. She guides them to define, build and live the behaviors and actions that will fuse customers to them, and ultimately create deep and memorable relationships. Creating these deeper relationships has been Jeanne’s singular mission for over 35 years.
Often referred to as the “Godmother of Customer Experience,” she is one of the foremost experts on customer-centric leadership. She pioneered the role of the Chief Customer Officer, holding the first ever CCO role at Lands’ End, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker and Allstate Corporations. Reporting to each company’s CEO, she moved the customer to the strategic agenda, redirecting priorities to create transformational changes to each brands’ customer experience. She has driven achievement of 95 percent loyalty rates, improving customer experiences across 50,000-person organizations.
Her ability to effectively guide leaders and companies to earn customer-driven growth is based on these experiences as a practitioner for over 35 years working across organizations to unite the C-Suite and organizational silos; as well as guiding over 20,000 leaders around the world to understand that improving lives should be their most important strategic vision.
Jeanne is the Founder and President of CustomerBliss, and the Co-Founder of The Customer Experience Professionals Association, and she has delivered over 2,000 speeches and workshops for nearly every business vertical in B2B and C2B companies on how to build the roadmap toward these deep and genuine customer experiences that earn passionate advocates both inside and outside of your business.
Jeanne is also a Bestselling Author:
- Chief Customer Officer (Jossey-Bass, 2006) This groundbreaking book was the first of its kind to address the role of the customer leadership executive. It quickly became a bestseller and has been translated into eight languages.
- Would You Do that To Your Mother? (Portfolio/Penguin, 2018) This New Release is filled with tools you can start applying immediately to turn uncomfortable customer moments into “we got your back” experiences that would make your mom proud and will win you love and loyalty from your customers.
- Chief Customer Officer 2.0 (Wiley, 2015) A 5-Competency roadmap to build your customer-driven growth engine. This book contains an explicit path and set of actions to unite your Chief Customer Officer and leadership team in leading your customer-driven transformation.
- I Love You More than My Dog: Five Decisions that Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times and Bad (Portfolio, 2001) In this bestseller, Jeanne shares 45 case studies that highlight decisions made by beloved companies that your company can emulate to earn devoted customers, social media accolades and growth, even in a down economy.