- Top 50 Sales and Marketing Influencer by Top Sales World Magazine
- Ranked as one of the world’s Top 50 Business Thinkers by Thinkers50
- Author of Wall Street Journal Best Seller Growth IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices That Will Make or Break Your Business
- Former Research Fellow and Distinguished Analyst with Gartner Research specializing in global go-to-market strategies, sales transformation, digital marketing
- Top-rated speaker at leading global industry events and a Leading voice on Customer Experience, Future of Sales and Growth
- One of the most Powerful and Influential Women in California according to the National Diversity Council
- 800CEO-Read Top 5 Selling Business Book 2019
- LinkedIn: Top 50 Sales Influencer 2019
- Top 50 iTunes Business -> Marketing Podcasts
Her book Growth IQ was one of 800-CEO-READ’s top 5 strategy and leadership books of 2018, the #1 Salesforce, Dreamforce Bookstore seller in 2018 and continues to be a monthly bestseller on Porchlight (formerly 800-CEO-Read) in 2019 and 2020.
Having delivered over 500 keynote presentations on sales transformation and business model innovation to over 400,000 people on six continents, Bova is a highly sought-after keynote speaker. Prior to working with Salesforce, she was a sales, marketing, and customer service executive for startups as well as Fortune 500 companies where she was recognized as being one of the first to develop a robust go to market model for cloud-based solutions, and indirect channel strategies to accommodate changes in buying behavior. She left the corporate world and joined Gartner becoming a Distinguished Analyst and Research Fellow where she won the Thought Leadership award and earned accolades from the best leaders in the technology world for her cutting-edge analysis and her skill at architecting bold new strategies for sales and growth.
Bova’s time on the front lines of sales, marketing, and innovation, combined with her insightful candor, has resulted in a unique perspective that continues to inspire businesses and individuals to get smarter about the choices they make, think forward, and increase their Growth IQ.
Book Bova to learn an easy and scalable framework to navigate stabilizing the business, getting back to the office, and getting back to growth!