Aaron McDaniel’s Key Accomplishments Include:
Aaron McDaniel is a corporate manager, entrepreneur and author with a passion for helping business leaders understand their Millennial customers and empower Millennial employees. He was one of the youngest ever to serve as Regional Vice President at AT&T, a Fortune Global 100 company, and was part of AT&T’s Diamond Club, being within the Top 1% of business sales managers worldwide. Aaron has founded and sold multiple technology companies and taught a highly rated course on leadership as a student at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business.
Aaron is the author of The Young Professional’s Guide to the Working World (an international top 10 listed book printed in multiple languages) and The Young Professional’s Guide to Managing and has been written about in Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Inc.com, US News & World Report and Kiplinger. He has also been heard on NPR & CBS Radio, seen on ABC’s Shark Tank and has spoken to groups at top companies and organizations like Wells Fargo, The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Academy, Deloitte Consulting, UnitedHealth Group and the United Way.
Aaron is the “Stephen Covey of his generation”! A millennial with extensive corporate experience, he is the ideal speaker to address the topics of millennials, generational differences, and leadership.
Areas of Expertise
1. Rich Corporate Experience- Aaron worked at AT&T for nearly a decade managing over 100 people and organizations as large as 60, becoming one of the youngest ever to serve as Regional VP
2. Accomplished Seller-Aaron was part of AT&T’s “Diamond Club,” being within the top 1% of sales leaders worldwide
3. Proven Teacher- Aaron taught a highly rated course on leadership at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, while he was a student!
4. Member of the Millennial Generation- Aaron is a Millennial, giving him a more keen knowledge of his peers
5. Innovative Leader- Aaron has founded, built and sold multiple technology companies based in the Silicon Valley