Aaron McDaniel’s Key Accomplishments Include:
Aaron McDaniel is a corporate manager, speaker, entrepreneur and author with a passion for helping organizations be more innovative and better engage their Millennial customers and empower their Millennial employees.
Aaron pairs his multi-generational teamwork expertise with strong corporate experience, having been in leadership and management roles for nearly a decade. At the age of 27, Aaron became the youngest ever to serve as Regional Vice President at AT&T, a Fortune Global 100 company, leading an organization of over 60 people. Aaron was a graduate of AT&T’s flagship MBA-only Leadership Development Program (as an Undergraduate), and was part of AT&T’s Diamond Club, being part of the Top 1% of sales leaders worldwide. Aaron is currently one of the youngest members of the faculty at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business (having also taught a highly rated course on leadership there as a student) and has built many successful ventures including 3 that were acquired (Access Invest, the nation’s largest mobile aggregator of alternative investments acquired in 2016, Tycoon, the first real estate crowdfunding platform to be acquired in 2015 & Pong360, an e-commerce portal targeting Millennials, acquired in 2012).
Called the “Stephen Covey of his generation!” Aaron combines Corporate (youngest to serve as Regional VP @ AT&T), Entrepreneurial (3 successful exits of companies he founded) and Academic (one of the youngest Berkeley/Haas faculty members) experience to offer practical insights to your audience on Innovation & Millennial topics.
Aaron is the author of The Young Professional’s Guide to the Working World (an international top 10 listed book printed in multiple languages, with a foreword by New York Times Bestseller Marshall Goldsmith) and The Young Professional’s Guide to Managing (foreword by co-author of The Leadership Challenge, Jim Kouzes) and has been written about in Forbes, Inc., Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur and US News & World Report. He has also been heard on CBS Radio & NPR, seen on ABC’s Shark Tank and has spoken to groups of executives & young professionals at top companies and organizations like The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Academy, Deloitte Consulting, Wells Fargo, UnitedHealth Group and many more.
Aaron’s Areas of Expertise:
- Rich Corporate Experience-Aaron worked at AT&T for nearly a decade managing large organization and becoming one of the youngest ever to serve as Regional VP (at age 27). He is also a graduate of AT&T’s flagship Leadership Development Program (an MBA-grad program he joined with only an Undergraduate degree). His advice to audiences is based on real corporate experience
- Proven Innovator-Aaron has founded, built and sold 3 technology companies based in the Silicon Valley. He has scaled businesses and is a sought-after teacher of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Engaging Teacher-Aaron is one of the youngest members of the faculty at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, one of the top business schools in the world, where he teaches entrepreneurship and innovation
- Accomplished Seller- Aaron is an AT&T “Diamond Club” honoree, being part of the top 1% of sales leaders worldwide
- Member of the Millennial Generation-Aaron is a Millennial, giving him a more keen knowledge of his peers than other experts on the topic