Aaron McDaniel’s Key Accomplishments Include:
Aaron McDaniel is a globally recognized corporate manager, speaker and author with a passion for helping organizations innovate and attract, engage & retain top talent. Aaron began his corporate career at AT&T, as part of its flagship Leadership Development Program. He rose to become one of the youngest to serve as Regional Vice President (at age 27) and was part of AT&T’s Diamond Club, Top 1% of sales leaders worldwide. Aaron is currently one of the youngest faculty members at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business (where he is also an alumnus) and is the co-founder of 10X Innovation Lab, an international consulting firm helping corporations and governments across 4 continents build and leverage innovation ecosystems.
Questions? Contact Us Any Time:
Aaron is a serial entrepreneur, having founded 3 companies that were acquired, one of which he turned down an offer for on ABC’s Shark Tank. Aaron is the author of The Young Professional’s Guide to the Working World (an international top 10 listed book printed in multiple languages, with a foreword by New York Times Bestseller Marshall Goldsmith) and The Young Professional’s Guide to Managing (foreword by co-author of The Leadership Challenge, Jim Kouzes), has been featured in numerous media outlets including: Forbes, Inc., Bloomberg BusinessWeek, CBSRadio, and US News & World Report, and is trusted by top companies including: the Ritz-Carlton, Deloitte Consulting, Wells Fargo and UnitedHealth Group.
Aaron’s Areas of Expertise:
- Rich Corporate Experience-Aaron worked at AT&T for nearly a decade managing large organization and becoming one of the youngest ever to serve as Regional VP (at age 27). He is also a graduate of AT&T’s flagship Leadership Development Program (an MBA-grad program he joined with only an Undergraduate degree). His advice to audiences is based on real corporate experience
- Proven Innovator-Aaron has founded, built and sold 3 technology companies based in the Silicon Valley. He has scaled businesses and is a sought-after teacher of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Engaging Teacher-Aaron is one of the youngest members of the faculty at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, one of the top business schools in the world, where he teaches entrepreneurship and innovation
- Accomplished Seller- Aaron is an AT&T “Diamond Club” honoree, being part of the top 1% of sales leaders worldwide
- Member of the Millennial Generation-Aaron is a Millennial, giving him a more keen knowledge of his peers than other experts on the topic