3 Unorthodox Rules to Elevate Recruiting, Retention, Performance, and Ultimately Organizational Success
Leaders are facing unprecedented challenges, making a competitive edge elusive. Many believe they have a productivity, innovation, or product issue; yet, most organizations have missed the root cause. The truth is, they are facing a talent crisis. Failing to attract, retain, and engage the right people is costing businesses greatly, both in terms of dollars wasted and opportunities missed. With increasing external threats, rampant commoditization, and generational shifts, the problem is only becoming worse.
Through years of extensive research and practical experience, Eric Termuende has developed a systematic approach to winning the talent war. In this inspiring and actionable keynote, Eric takes the audience on an unforgettable journey, awakening leaders to fresh approaches to sustainable success. He reveals three counterintuitive and extremely powerful steps to boosting performance, beating back competitive threats, and driving long-term shareholder value.
In this energizing session, audience members will:
- Embrace a radically new approach to recruiting, boosting success rates dramatically
- Uncover the biggest myths and blockers of fully-engaged talent
- Increase retention of top performers, while having low-performers self-select out of the organization
- Eradicate and replace ‘empty values’ with authentic experiences
- Become armed for battle with practical tools and takeaways to put into immediate action, including:
- The most unusual job description, which will yield the exact talent fit for your team
- How to differentiate your story to new candidates and existing team members as well
- A next-practice approach to harness employee ownership, buy-in, and engagement
- Discover unique connection points between talent and leadership, thereby driving loyalty, trust and performance