Jay Abraham is often referred to as “The 9 Billion Dollar Man” for adding more than nine billion dollars in combined profits to his clients’ bottom lines. As the founder and CEO of The Abraham Group, Inc., Jay is recognized as one of the world’s most successful/impactful marketing strategists, business innovators, entrepreneurial advisors/mentors, and masters of “revenue and performance enhancement and acceleration.” He has spent the last 25 years solving problems and significantly increasing the bottom lines of more than 10,000 clients in more than 450 industries worldwide. And he’s studied and solved almost every kind of sales/marketing/competitive-edge question, problem, challenge and opportunity.
Jay’s ability to increase business income, wealth and success by uncovering hidden assets, overlooked opportunities and undervalued possibilities has captured the attention and respect of CEOs, best-selling authors, entrepreneurs and marketing experts. Jay’s clients range from business royalty to small business owners who have profited greatly from Jay’s expertise. 2,000 business books positively refer to him and his body of work.
- Over 15,000 documented success stories from students and clients
- Best Selling Author
- Popularized the phrase “Unique Selling Proposition”
- Created “The Strategy of Preeminence”
- One of the leading experts on multiplying Relational Capital
- Known as the world’s entrepreneurial marketing authority
- He is the leading thought leader on risk reversal
- He’s been featured twice in Investor’s Business Daily in their “Leaders and Success” section, five times in Success Magazine, and twice in USA Today’s “Money” section.
- Forbes listed Jay as one of the top 5 executive coaches in the entire U.S.
Jay has identified the patterns that limit and restrict business growth. He’ s one of only a very few people who realize that most industries only know and use one particular marketing approach — even though there may be dozens of more effective and profitable strategies and options available to them.
Jay shows his clients how to take different success concepts from different industries and adopt them to their specific business. This gives Jay’s clients a powerful advantage over their competition.
Jay grows businesses for a living – all over the world. He’s helped companies in over 465 different industries, on five continents. Additionally, over 1,000 marketing consultants have been influenced by his work in over 30 countries internationally.
Renowned for finding overlooked assets, hidden opportunities, underperforming activities, undervalued potential, and underutilized relationships inside and out of businesses.