Working with “Top 10” worldwide brands such as National Geographic and Disney, his accomplishments naturally emerged as household names, including March of the Penguins, Dead Poets Society and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. Collectively, Adam’s projects have generated over $2 billion in revenue on $300 million production spending, and twice he has been responsible for the ‘most profitable picture of the year.’
Adam Leipzig is one of those rare leaders who has the ability to truly deliver. As a game-changing visionary and leader, Adam has been a producer, distributor or supervising executive on more than 30 films that have disrupted expectations, including A Plastic Ocean, March of the Penguins, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Dead Poets Society, and Titus. His movies have won or been nominated for 10 Academy Awards, 11 BAFTA Awards, 2 Golden Globes, 2 Emmys, 2 Directors Guild Awards, 4 Sundance Awards and 4 Independent Spirit Awards. His credentials include:
Why Adam Leipzig
“Transformational” “Dynamic” “A home run”
These are the words audiences use to describe Adam’s keynote presentations. Adam offers real-world expertise, movie industry stories, and genuine compassion for creative people in all walks of life to bring listeners to their feet in standing ovations — and give them practical, ready-to-use takeaways they can implement immediately to encourage their personal growth, enthusiasm, and high-quality results.
- Founder and CEO of Entertainment Media Partners, which provides informed guidance, dealmaking intelligence and relevant connections to corporations, non-profits, government entities and filmmakers.
- Publisher and Managing Editor of Cultural Weekly.
- Faculty member at the prestigious UC Berkeley Haas School of Business.
- Special Creative Advisor for CreativeFuture, a non-profit organization that advocates for creative communities.
- Former President of National Geographic Films, where he raised $125 million in production financing.
- Former Senior VP at Walt Disney Studios.
- Author of two books for emerging filmmakers: Inside Track for Independent Filmmakers and Filmmaking In Action – both published by Macmillan.
- Has produced or supervised over 300 theatre productions.
- Has written for the New York Times, CEO.com, Smart CEO Magazine and many others.