Adam Leipzig is one of those rare leaders who has the ability to truly deliver. As a game-changing visionary and leader, Adam has been a producer, distributor or supervising executive on more than 30 films that have disrupted expectations, including A Plastic Ocean, March of the Penguins, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Dead Poets Society, and Titus. His movies have won or been nominated for 10 Academy Awards, 11 BAFTA Awards, 2 Golden Globes, 2 Emmys, 2 Directors Guild Awards, 4 Sundance Awards and 4 Independent Spirit Awards. His credentials include:
- Founder and CEO of Entertainment Media Partners, which provides informed guidance, dealmaking intelligence and relevant connections to corporations, non-profits, government entities and filmmakers.
- Publisher and Managing Editor of Cultural Weekly.
- Faculty member at the prestigious UC Berkeley Haas School of Business.
- Special Creative Advisor for CreativeFuture, a non-profit organization that advocates for creative communities.
- Former President of National Geographic Films, where he raised $125 million in production financing.
- Former Senior VP at Walt Disney Studios.
- Author of two books for emerging filmmakers: Inside Track for Independent Filmmakers and Filmmaking In Action – both published by Macmillan.
- Has produced or supervised over 300 theatre productions.
- Has written for the New York Times, CEO.com, Smart CEO Magazine and many others.