Michelle Gielan, Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research, researches the science of positive communication and how to use it to fuel success. She works with Fortune 500 companies and schools to raise employee engagement, productivity and happiness at work. Michelle is a Partner at GoodThink, a positive psychology consulting firm, and she holds a Master of Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania.
Michelle is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” Special on PBS, and she formerly served as the anchor of two national newscasts at CBS News. Her research and advice have received attention from Forbes, USA Today, CNN, FOX and NPR.
- Speaks to Fortune 500 companies, schools and organizations about the power of positive communication to drive success and fuel happiness
- Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research
- Partner at GoodThinkInc, a positive psychology consulting firm
- Earned Masters of Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania
- Client list includes: Microsoft, Charles Schwab, Adobe, KPMG, 3M, Children’s Hospital Boston, and Bank of America